Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

ZETTELS KLEINES ZIMMER

Das Forum zu "Zettels Raum"

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 91 Antworten
und wurde 2.580 mal aufgerufen
 Kommentare/Diskussionen zu "Zettels Raum"
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ulrich Elkmann Offline

23.09.2022 18:58
#51 RE: Artemis I - Pressekonferenz NASA Antworten

Zitat
Chris G - NSF @ChrisG_NSF
NASA is about ready to start a briefing on the status of #Artemis1. Thread 1/x
2/x - All cryo demonstrations happened and all objectives met on Wednesday's test.
3/x - No rollback decision. Watching weather and forecast and track intensity predictions.
4/x - All secondary objectives as well as primary objectives met on Wednesday's tanking test. SLS is in great shape for upcoming launch attempts.
5/x - "Very minimal procedural changes will be needed for Tuesday (launch day)."
6/x - And the telecon is holding - literally - for a streaming tech issue I guess?
7/x - So because YT is down, a telephone call cannot continue, I guess. Really hope time is extended here for full question time.
8/x - And we're back.
9/x - From a technical perspective, "teams are optimistic about launch on Tuesday."
10/x - Weather officer: Strategy is to buy time to get better convergence of models. If they need to roll, need a couple days to get to VAB. MEETING AGAIN TONIGHT AT 5pm. DECISION tomorrow morning/afternoon to roll or stay the course. Good for winds up to 75kts.
6:28 PM · Sep 23, 2022·Twitter Web A

https://twitter.com/ChrisG_NSF/status/1573348557981106177

Zitat
Eric Berger @SciGuySpace
The conference is resuming. Replay will be available later.
Mike Bolger says Plan A is to attempt a launch on the 27th.
Plan B is to rollback, with a decision likely being made by Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon at the latest.
Tom Whitmeyer, deputy associate administrator at NASA Headquarters, doesn't sound all that concerned about weather. "It is not even a named storm. It’s a tropical depression."
7:00 PM · Sep 23, 2022·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/1573356578467635201

75 Knoten sind 38 m/s / 135 km/h, bis oberer Bereich Windstärke 12.

Zitat
09/23/2022 17:57 Spaceflight Now
A hurricane is threatening the Florida peninsula next week but for now NASA is continuing to target Tuesday for the next launch attempt for the Artemis 1 moon rocket.

The initial weather forecast from US Space Force meteorologists, predicts an 80% chance that stormy weather will delay a liftoff on Tuesday. "Deep tropical moisture will spill across the Spaceport Tuesday, with widespread cloud cover and scattered showers likely during the launch window," the official forecast reads. The primary concerns will be cumulus cloud, surface electric fields and flight through precipitation. The week-long forecast for the Cape, provided by the Space Force, warns of possible "damaging winds" on Wednesday due to the possible hurricane.

09/23/2022 19:06
NASA officials expect to decide by tomorrow afternoon, at the latest, whether to return the Artemis 1 moon rocket back to the Vehicle Assembly Building as forecasters predict a possible hurricane approaching Florida next week.

Mark Bolger, head of NASA's exploration ground systems program at Kennedy Space Center, said Plan A continues to be to prepare the Artemis 1 moon rocket for a launch attempt as soon as Tuesday. However, officials will track the evolving forecast track for Tropical Depression Nine, which could strengthen into a hurricane in the coming days.

The Space Launch System moon rocket can withstand peak winds of 74 knots at the launch pad, and sustained winds need to be no greater than 40 knots during rollback to the VAB.

https://spaceflightnow.com/2022/09/23/ar...-status-center/

Und - endlich! - zur Frage der Batterien für das Flight Termination System:

Zitat
09/23/2022 19:17
John Blevins, NASA's chief engineer for the SLS moon rocket, says the Space Force issued a waiver for the flight termination system batteries, which would allow teams to press ahead for Artemis 1 launch attempts Sept. 27 and Oct. 2, weather permitting.

☁️💨🌪

My! how shrieks the windy storm,
and how the big tree bows its form!
Hoho! the 'brella's caught the breeze,
And Robert sails above the trees!
Above the houses, church and steeple,
and out of sight of all the people!
Above the clouds he spins at last,
His hat is gone, and he's aghast!

And so he sails and sails and sails,
Through banks of murky clouds, and wails,
And weeps and mourns, poor draggled rat,
Because he can't o'ertake his hat.
Oh, where on high can that hat be?
When you find out, pray come tell me. ("The Story of Flying Robert," Nachdichtung: Mark Twain)

"Les hommes seront toujours fous; et ceux qui croient les guérir sont les plus fous de la bande." - Voltaire

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

23.09.2022 19:30
#52 RE: Artemis I - Pressekonferenz NASA Antworten

PS.

Zitat
Eric Berger @SciGuySpace
Clarification on wind limits:

SLS is designed to withstand 74.1 knot (85 mph) wind GUSTS at the launch pad.

Rollback is designed to withstand 40 knot (46 mph) SUSTAINED winds while the vehicle is in motion.

There's a big difference between gusts (a few seconds) and sustained.
7:26 PM · Sep 23, 2022·TweetDeck

Zitat
Stephen Clark@StephenClark1
NASA says they would replace the FTS batteries if the rocket has to roll back to the VAB for weather.
7:30 PM · Sep 23, 2022·TweetDeck

Zitat von Spaceflight Now
09/23/2022 19:47
NASA officials just completed a news briefing to provide an update on the status of Artemis 1 launch preparations. Managers continue to evaluate the forecast for Tropical Depression Nine in the Caribbean Sea. Forecast models show the tropical system could strengthen into a hurricane and approach the Florida peninsula early next week.

The Artemis 1 moon rocket and ground systems appear technically ready to proceed with a launch attempt as soon as Tuesday at 11:37 a.m. EDT (1537 GMT), following a tanking test Wednesday that succeeded in fully loading the rocket with cryogenic propellants. But with managers keeping an eye on tropical weather, NASA officials could decide tonight or tomorrow to proceed with preparations to roll the Space Launch System back to the Vehicle Assembly Building.

PS. RE Schlechtes Wetter.

Zitat
Eric Berger @SciGuySpace
Working on an Artemis I weather story, and this comment from SLS chief engineer John Blevins really stands out: “And so, if we actually experienced a true hurricane, it would be my recommendation that we consider rolling back. Usually the footprint of those things isn’t as wide."

It would be his recommendation that they "consider" rolling back. That's just insane. I'm sorry. It's taken NASA 12 years and untold billions to put this rocket and spacecraft on the pad. And they're going to risk it on order to kind of maybe make another launch attempt by 10/2?

Eric Berger@SciGuySpace
By the way, here's the brand new run of the European model (the best in the world, but far from perfect and it's just one run) showing a hurricane landfall Wednesday morning, with the eye passing just south of KSC. Wind gust swath included.
8:16 PM · Sep 23, 2022·TweetDeck

"Les hommes seront toujours fous; et ceux qui croient les guérir sont les plus fous de la bande." - Voltaire

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

24.09.2022 15:55
#53 RE: Schlechtes Wetter Antworten

Das "tropische Tiefdruckgebiet" hat jetzt einen Namen als zünftiger Wirbelsturm: Ian.

Zitat
Eric Berger @SciGuySpace
I've heard from enough NASA people over the last 12 hours to know that Tom Whitmeyer's comments at Friday's news conference are not representative of the agency's attitude toward tropical weather and meteorology. They're taking Ian seriously.

The agency has a difficult call to make today regarding the SLS rocket. The forecast is trending slightly westward, and I expect the 11am ET forecast from the NHC to reflect that. However, KSC should still be squarely in the cone of uncertainty when they meet later today.

For those who don't think much about hurricane forecasting, this is how it goes. Storm centers wobble. Forecasts change. Systems speed up. A track that looks good today for Artemis I may look bad tomorrow. Or it may look better. Only surety: Ian will bring misery to someone.

Sure, NASA might get very lucky with weather Tuesday during the launch window. But what if they scrub again? If Ian follows the NHC track, they've just left their $4 billion rocket out in a TS/hurricane. That's a terrible decision. You need to protect the vehicle and your people.
3:13 PM · Sep 24, 2022 ·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/1573661787785990144

Zitat
U.S. - Tropical Storm Ian strengthens over Caribbean and could approach Florida as major hurricane
Updated on: September 24, 2022 / 8:04 AM

Tropical Storm Ian strengthened as it moved over the Caribbean Saturday and could approach Florida early next week as a major hurricane, according to forecasters. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has declared a state of emergency.

The National Hurricane Center (NHC) said early Saturday that Tropical Storm Ian was 300 miles south-southeast of Kingston, Jamaica, moving west-southwest at 15 mph. It had maximum sustained winds of 45 mph.

"Early next week, Ian is forecast to move near or over western Cuba as a strengthening hurricane and then approach the Florida peninsula at or near major hurricane strength, with the potential for significant impacts from storm surge, hurricane-force winds, and heavy rainfall," the National Hurricane Center said.

On Friday, DeSantis signed an executive order issuing a state of emergency for 24 Florida counties which could be in the storm's path. The order also places the Florida National Guard on standby. DeSantis also put in a request for a federal "pre-landfall emergency declaration."

"This storm has the potential to strengthen into a major hurricane and we encourage all Floridians to make their preparations," DeSantis said in a statement. "We are coordinating with all state and local government partners to track potential impacts of this storm."

The storm is also threatening a potential launch attempt of NASA's Artemis 1 moon rocket from the Kennedy Space Center, the agency said Friday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tropical-st...ajor-hurricane/

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

24.09.2022 18:17
#54 RE: Artemis I - Schlechtes Wetter Antworten

Zitat
Jeff Foust@jeff_foust
NASA will not attempt an Artemis 1 launch on Tuesday, it announced this morning. Final decision about rolling the vehicle back will come Sunday “to allow for additional data gathering and analysis.”
4:00 PM · Sep 24, 2022·Tweetbot for Mac

https://twitter.com/jeff_foust/status/1573673799459000322

Zitat von September 24, 2022 9:56 am
Artemis I Managers Wave Off Sept. 27 Launch, Preparing for Rollback

NASA is foregoing a launch opportunity Tuesday, Sept. 27, and preparing for rollback, while continuing to watch the weather forecast associated with Tropical Storm Ian. During a meeting Saturday morning, teams decided to stand down on preparing for the Tuesday launch date to allow them to configure systems for rolling back the Space Launch System rocket and Orion spacecraft to the Vehicle Assembly Building. Engineers deferred a final decision about the roll to Sunday, Sept. 25, to allow for additional data gathering and analysis. If Artemis I managers elect to roll back, it would begin late Sunday night or early Monday morning.

The agency is taking a step-wise approach to its decision making process to allow the agency to protect its employees by completing a safe roll in time for them to address the needs of their families while also protecting for the option to press ahead with another launch opportunity in the current window if weather predictions improve. NASA continues to rely on the most up to date information provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, U.S. Space Force, and the National Hurricane Center.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/artemis/2022/09/2...g-for-rollback/

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

25.09.2022 18:38
#55 RE: Artemis I - Schlechtes Wetter Antworten

Zitat
Eric Berger @SciGuySpace
The 12z run of the GFS model -- which has been the western outlier on Ian's track -- has come about 100 miles east today. This is not the trend NASA needs to keep Artemis I at the pad.

The 12z model runs are critical because they're the basis for the @NHC_Atlantic forecast at 5pm ET. This forecast, in turn, will be a primary source of information NASA uses to decide whether to roll back the Artemis I mission to the VAB. TLDR; Rollback increasingly likely.

Just to continue this. Look at the shift in the "mean" location for the GFS ensemble run over the last 12 hours (old is left, new is right). Again this was the western outlier and it's coming back notably closer to Florida.
6:32 PM · Sep 25, 2022·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/1574074370468765696

Zitat
Chris Bergin - NSF @NASASpaceflight
Crawler Transporter heading up the 39B Ramp.

Doesn't mean rollback is confirmed, but it's one step towards making it happen!
6:35 PM · Sep 25, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NASASpaceflight/stat...075056258519040

Live-Feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt2wZBg89g

Zitat
CT heading under the ML. I suspect they will just now wait for the call. Easy to reverse back out if they opt to stay on 39B.
7:21 PM · Sep 25, 2022·Twitter Web App

CT, ML = Crawler-Transporter & Mobile Launcher.

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

26.09.2022 02:29
#56 RE: Artemis I - Schlechtes Wetter Antworten

Zitat
Dr. Kim Wood @DrKimWood
The well-anticipated intensification of Tropical Storm Ian is underway, confirmed via invaluable NOAA Hurricane Hunter observations. A burst of deep convection recently began near the storm center.
2:11 AM · Sep 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/DrKimWood/status/1574189765854797824

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

26.09.2022 15:14
#57 RE: Artemis I - Rollback Antworten

Zitat
SLS/Artemis I: If rollback is confirmed by NASA, SLS will depart 39B at around 23:00 local.
3:09 PM · Sep 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NASASpaceflight/stat...385697351344128

Zitat
NASA's Exploration Ground Systems @NASAGroundSys
Artemis I Update: NASA will roll the Artemis I Space Launch System rocket and Orion spacecraft back to the Vehicle Assembly Building on Monday, Sept. 26. First motion is targeted for 11 p.m. EDT.
4:21 PM · Sep 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NASAGroundSys/status/1574403807668232192

Nachtrag:

Zitat
NASA to Roll Artemis I Rocket and Spacecraft Back to VAB Tonight

NASA will roll the Artemis I Space Launch System rocket and Orion spacecraft back to the Vehicle Assembly Building on Monday, Sept. 26. First motion is targeted for 11 p.m. EDT.

Managers met Monday morning and made the decision based on the latest weather predictions associated with Hurricane Ian, after additional data gathered overnight did not show improving expected conditions for the Kennedy Space Center area. The decision allows time for employees to address the needs of their families and protect the integrated rocket and spacecraft system. The time of first motion also is based on the best predicted conditions for rollback to meet weather criteria for the move.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/artemis/2022/09/2...to-vab-tonight/

Zitat
Everyday Astronaut @Erdayastronaut
I know the teams really wanted to take every opportunity for launching as possible when the rocket was at the pad, (you can really tell they want to launch this thing) but this feels like a good safe move. Launch now no earlier than November 12. Stay safe out there everyone!
4:51 PM · Sep 26, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/Erdayastronaut/statu...411265413455872

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

27.09.2022 19:16
#58 RE: Artemis I - Rollback Antworten

Ich hätte das "...don't you come back" von Ray Charles nicht so laut zitieren sollen, nachdem ich schon im Juni geschrieben habe, daß die Olympischen, besonders Artemis & Apollo, dergleichen als sportliche Herausforderung sehen.

Zitat
09/27/2022 15:54
The Space Launch System moon rocket has entered High Bay 3 of the Vehicle Assembly Building. NASA says the jacking and leveling system on the crawler transporter will lower the mobile launch platform onto pedestals in the next 30 minutes or so, marking the official end of the rollback operation.

09/27/2022 18:39
The Vehicle Assembly Building has been evacuated and emergency vehicles have arrived. We're trying to collect information on what may have happened after the Space Launch System rolled into the VAB this morning. NASA previously confirmed the rocket and its mobile launcher were hard down on their support pedestals inside High Bay 3 at 10:05 a.m. EDT (1405 GMT).

09/27/2022 19:09
NASA says a fire was reported in the Vehicle Assembly Building shortly after the arrival of the Artemis 1 moon rocket this morning.
"Employees were evacuated, and there are no reported injuries. The VAB is fire safe, and the Artemis 1 vehicle was not at risk," NASA says.

https://spaceflightnow.com/2022/09/27/ar...-status-center/

Zitat
NASA's Kennedy Space Center @NASAKennedy
At approximately 11:45pm today, a fire was reported in the Vehicle Assembly Building. Employees were evacuated, and there are no reported injuries. The VAB is fire safe, and the Artemis I vehicle was not at risk. We will provide updates as we have them.
7:02 PM · Sep 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NASAKennedy/status/1574806590942756866

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

28.09.2022 16:47
#59 RE: Artemis I - Rollback Antworten

Zitat von Ulrich Elkmann im Beitrag #58
...a fire was reported in the Vehicle Assembly Building.

Zitat
Michael Baylor @nextspaceflight
A 40 volt electrical panel on the wall of the Vehicle Assembly Building was what caught fire shortly after SLS returned to the facility. NASA reiterates no risk to the vehicle.
8:23 PM · Sep 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/nextspaceflight/stat...827149227282432

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

28.09.2022 17:03
#60 RE: Artemis I - Rollback Antworten

Hurrikan Ian hat die Westküste von Florida erreicht. Kategorie 4 von 5 auf der Saffir-Simpson-Skala.
Das Wetterradar zeigt Windgeschwindigkeiten von 275 km/h im Zentrum.

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

28.09.2022 19:55
#61 RE: Artemis I - Rollback Antworten

Livefeed vom Kennedy Space Center:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt2wZBg89g

"Space Coast Live provides 24/7 views of SpaceX and NASA launch operations in Florida including the new Starship pad at LC-39A. The Kennedy Space Center-based cameras are supplemented by Fleetcam, which provides views of recovery vessels in Port Canaveral.

Fleetcam is located at Rusty's Seafood & Oyster Bar (https://www.rustysseafood.com/) in Port Canaveral, Florida. This stream has no audio commentary."

Zitat
Michael Baylor @nextspaceflight
You can our watch live views from Kennedy Space Center and Port Canaveral as Hurricane Ian approaches. Cameras will stay live until power or internet goes down.
7:43 PM · Sep 28, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/nextspaceflight/stat...179503499739137

Zweiter Livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzpNjuUQxXo

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

30.09.2022 23:15
#62 RE: Artemis I - Rollback Antworten

Die unendliche Geschichte:

Zitat von September 30, 2022
Teams Confirm No Damage to Flight Hardware, Focus on November for Launch

Teams at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida conducted initial inspections Friday to assess potential impacts from Hurricane Ian. There was no damage to Artemis flight hardware, and facilities are in good shape with only minor water intrusion identified in a few locations. Next, engineers will extend access platforms around the Space Launch System rocket and Orion spacecraft inside the Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) to prepare for additional inspections and start preparation for the next launch attempt, including retesting the flight termination system.

As teams complete post-storm recovery operations, NASA has determined it will focus Artemis I launch planning efforts on the launch period that opens Nov. 12 and closes Nov. 27. Over the coming days, managers will assess the scope of work to perform while in the VAB and identify a specific date for the next launch attempt. Focusing efforts on the November launch period allows time for employees at Kennedy to address the needs of their families and homes after the storm and for teams to identify additional checkouts needed before returning to the pad for launch.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/artemis/2022/09/3...ber-for-launch/

Starttermine:

Launch Period 28
Nov. 12 11:55pm EST (13 Nov 4:55 UTC) 24 Min
Nov. 14 12:08am EST (5:07 UTC) 69 Min
Nov. 15 12:20am EST (5:20 UTC) 112 Min
Nov. 16 1:04am EST (6:04 UTC) 120 Min
Nov. 17 1:04am EST (6:04 UTC) 120 Min
Nov. 18 1:11am EST (6:11 UTC) 120 Min
Nov. 19 1:45am EST (6:45 UTC) 120 Min
Nov. 22 7:06am EST (12:06 UTC) 120 Min
Nov. 23 7:34am EST (12:34 UTC) 120 Min
Nov. 24 9:02am EST (14:02 UTC) 120 Min
Nov. 25 10:10am EST (15:10 UTC) 111 Min
Nov. 27 12:36pm EST (17:36 UTC) 4 Min

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

03.10.2022 22:10
#63 RE: Artemis I - Rollback Antworten

Zitat
NASA said Friday that officials have ruled out launching the agency’s first giant Space Launch System moon rocket and Orion spacecraft before mid-November, following the rocket’s return to the hangar at Kennedy Space Center for safekeeping from Hurricane Ian.

Ground teams at Kennedy completed initial inspections of the Artemis 1 moon rocket Friday after the spaceport experienced tropical storm force winds and heavy rain. Hurricane Ian, which struck Southwest Florida as a Category 4 storm, weakened to a tropical storm before reaching the Space Coast. The center of circulation passed directly over Kennedy Space Center.

NASA said the Artemis 1 moon rocket inside the Vehicle Assembly Building escaped damage, and ground facilities are in “good shape with only minor water intrusion identified in a few locations.”

Workers will next extend access platforms around the SLS moon rocket and Orion spacecraft inside High Bay 3 of the Vehicle Assembly Building. That will enable teams to perform additional inspections and prepare for the next launch attempt, which is now expected in November.

Agency officials said they are now targeting a launch period that opens Nov. 12 for the next opportunity to launch the Artemis 1 test flight. Artemis 1, which will fly without astronauts, is the inaugural demonstration flight of the huge Space Launch System moon rocket, and the first flight of an Orion crew capsule around the moon. If it goes well, Artemis 1 will pave the way for future crew missions to the moon, beginning with Artemis 2 as soon as 2024.

https://spaceflightnow.com/2022/10/01/na...e-mid-november/

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

08.10.2022 16:36
#64 RE: CAPSTONE Antworten

Update 07. Oktober.

Zitat
Jeff Foust @jeff_foust
The mission team traced the problem to a “valve related issue” with one thruster. CAPSTONE is back to three-axis attitude control and remains on track to enter orbit around the Moon next month.
8:49 PM · Oct 7, 2022·Tweetbot for Mac

https://twitter.com/jeff_foust/status/1578457431247671311

Zitat
CAPSTONE Mission Operations Update: Initial Recovery Successful

Oct 7, 2022 | CAPSTONE Mission

Over the past couple of weeks, the CAPSTONE mission team has been working to resolve an anomaly that occurred early last month and resulted in the spacecraft losing full 3-axis attitude control and entering into a spin stabilized state. Through extensive analysis and evaluation supported by a dedicated team of individuals on the mission team and key partners, the most likely cause of the anomaly was identified as a valve related issue on one of the spacecraft’s eight (8) thrusters. The partially open valve resulted in thrust from the associated thruster whenever the propulsion system was pressurized. To attempt a recovery from this condition, the mission team conducted multiple tests on the vehicle and evaluated extensive telemetry and simulation data and then formulated a plan for attempting recovery of the vehicle’s full 3-axis control.

This recovery sequence was uploaded to the spacecraft yesterday (Thursday) and was executed early this morning (Friday 10/7). Initial telemetry and observation data after the recovery attempt points to a successful recovery of the system which has now regained 3-axis attitude control. The updated spacecraft attitude has oriented the spacecraft solar arrays to the Sun and implemented an orientation for the downlink antennas which significantly improves data downlink performance as compared to the pre-recovery attitude. This is a major accomplishment for the mission team and positions the mission well for upcoming critical activities and arrival at the Moon. The risks of this anomaly and recovery process were significant and the team worked extensively and collaboratively to mitigate these risks through disciplined engineering analysis and review. Over the coming days, the spacecraft status will be monitored while the team works to evaluate subsequent changes to the spacecraft operating procedures so that upcoming critical events can be conducted in the possible presence of a valve that remains partially open. In parallel, the mission team will work to design possible fixes for this valve related issue to further reduce the risk of future propulsive operations. The CAPSTONE mission team is grateful for the public and private support provided to the team during this challenging phase of the mission. Many thanks to the collaborative efforts and many hours of hard work from the CAPSTONE mission team and partners including Terran Orbital, NASA, NASA’s Deep Space Network (DSN), Stellar Exploration, and Advanced Space. Consistent with our goal to operate the mission in a safe and transparent way, we will continue to provide updates as information is available. CAPSTONE remains on track to insert into its targeted Near Rectilinear Halo Orbit at the Moon on November 13th.

https://twitter.com/AdvancedSpace/status/1578456418583470080

Ich muß zugeben, daß ich von solchen Reparaturmaßnahmen in Mond- oder Marsentfernung immer ganz geplättet bin.

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

12.10.2022 15:15
#65 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Zitat
Jamie Groh, M. Ed. @AlteredJamie
NASA is targeting the next SLS launch attempt of the Artemis I mission for Monday, Nov. 14 during a 69-minute launch window that opens at 12:07 a.m. EST. The agency plans to roll the rocket back to the launch pad as early as Friday, Nov. 4.
https://blogs.nasa.gov/artemis/2022/10/1...i-moon-mission/
3:06 PM · Oct 12, 2022 ·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/AlteredJamie/status/1580183153322655745

Zitat
NASA is targeting the next launch attempt of the Artemis I mission for Monday, Nov. 14 with liftoff of the Space Launch System (SLS) rocket carrying the Orion spacecraft planned during a 69-minute launch window that opens at 12:07 a.m. EST. Artemis I is an uncrewed flight test to launch SLS and send Orion around the Moon and back to Earth to thoroughly test its system before flights with astronauts.

Inspections and analyses over the previous week have confirmed minimal work is required to prepare the rocket and spacecraft to roll out to Launch Pad 39B at Kennedy Space Center in Florida following the roll-back due to Hurricane Ian. Teams will perform standard maintenance to repair minor damage to the foam and cork on the thermal protection system and recharge or replace batteries on the rocket, several secondary payloads, and the flight termination system. The agency plans to roll the rocket back to the launch pad as early as Friday, Nov. 4.

NASA has requested back-up launch opportunities for Wednesday, Nov. 16, at 1:04 a.m. and Saturday, Nov. 19, at 1:45 a.m., which are both two-hour launch windows. A launch on Nov. 14 would result in a mission duration of about 25-and-a-half days with a splashdown in the Pacific Ocean Friday, Dec. 9.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/artemis/2022/10/1...i-moon-mission/

Bekanntgegeben auf den Tag genau 530 Jahre nachdem Kolumbus in der neuen Welt gelandet ist.

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

21.10.2022 00:21
#66 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Zitat
NASA orders three additional Orion spacecraft covering Artemis VI-VIII for $1.99 billion
NASA still holds the option to order an additional six Orion missions.
11:25 PM · Oct 20, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NASASpaceflight/stat...207748765786114

Zitat
DENVER, Oct. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) is now under contract to deliver three Orion spacecraft to NASA for its Artemis VI-VIII missions, continuing the delivery of exploration vehicles to the agency to carry astronauts into deep space and around the Moon supporting the Artemis program.

Lockheed Martin is the prime contractor to NASA for the Orion program and has completed two Orion vehicles—EFT-1 which flew in 2014, and Artemis I, which is weeks away from its launch to the Moon—and is actively building vehicles for the Artemis II-V missions.

"Lockheed Martin is honored to partner with NASA to deliver Orion spacecraft for NASA's Artemis missions. This order includes spacecraft, mission planning and support, and takes us into the 2030s," said Lisa Callahan, vice president and general manager for Commercial Civil Space, Lockheed Martin. "We're on the eve of a historic launch kicking off the Artemis era and this contract shows NASA is making long-term plans toward living and working on the Moon, while also having a forward focus on getting humans to Mars."

This order marks the second three missions under the agency's Orion Production and Operations Contract (OPOC), an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract for up to 12 vehicles. A breakout of these orders includes:

2019: NASA initiates OPOC IDIQ and orders three Orion spacecraft for Artemis
missions III-V.
2022: NASA orders three additional Orion spacecraft missions for Artemis VI-VIII for $1.99 billion.
In the future: NASA can order an additional six Orion missions.

Under OPOC, Lockheed Martin and NASA have reduced the costs on Orion by 50% per vehicle on Artemis III through Artemis V, compared to vehicles built during the design and development phase. The vehicles built for Artemis VI, VII and VIII will see an additional 30% cost reduction.

"We're achieving substantial cost savings from Artemis III through Artemis VIII by extensive structure and system reuse and incorporating advanced digital design and manufacturing processes," said Tonya Ladwig, Orion vice president and program manager at Lockheed Martin Space. "The Artemis II vehicle will reuse select avionics from the Artemis I crew module, and that reuse will continue to dramatically increase to where the Artemis III pressure vessel capsule will be entirely refurbished for the Artemis VI mission."

https://news.lockheedmartin.com/2022-10-...Lockheed-Martin

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

26.10.2022 19:43
#67 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Noch ist es nicht soweit, aber wenn es eines Tages oder in 18 Tagen soweit sein sollte, kann man es hier nachverfolgen.

Zitat
During Artemis I, Orion will travel to 40,000 miles beyond the Moon in the first integrated flight test with the Space Launch System (SLS) rocket. Using AROW, almost anyone with internet access can pinpoint where Orion is and track its distance from the Earth, distance from the Moon, mission duration, and more. AROW is available on NASA’s website and on the @NASA_Orion Twitter account.

AROW visualizes data collected by sensors on Orion and sent to the Mission Control Center at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston during its flight. It will provide periodic real-time data beginning about one minute after liftoff through separation of the SLS rocket’s Interim Cryogenic Propulsion Stage approximately two hours into flight. Once Orion is flying on its own, AROW will provide constant real-time information.

“This is a really powerful way to engage with the mission and understand the scope of what NASA is trying to accomplish with Artemis I,” said Seth Lambert, the Orion programmer who created AROW.

On the web, users can follow AROW to see where Orion is in relation to the Earth and the Moon and follow Orion’s path during the mission. Users can view key mission milestones, and characteristics on the Moon, including information about landing sites from the Apollo program. Also available for download will be trajectory data from the flight, called an ephemeris, found at the bottom of this page.

AROW also will provide a set of Orion’s state vectors — data that describes precisely where Orion is located in space and how it moves — for inclusion in these tweets once Orion is flying on its own. These vectors can be used for data lovers, artists, and creatives to make their own tracking app, data visualization, or anything else they envision.

“Knowing what the spacecraft is doing during the mission is already cool, but now that Orion’s data can be visualized in all these different ways, it will be interesting to see what creative projects others come up with,” said Richard Garodnick, an engineer on the mission control center system engineering and development team at Johnson.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/track-nasa-...on-in-real-time

https://www.nasa.gov/specials/trackartemis/

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

27.10.2022 20:16
#68 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

SLS. Status Update.

Zitat
NASA's Exploration Ground Systems @NASAGroundSys
All VAB platforms are now retracted except for G, which will be retracted tomorrow afternoon/evening and F, which will be next week.
Flight Termination System (FTS) testing is on track to happen soon.
Crawler-transporter 2 is set to move into position at the VAB on Monday.
8:01 PM · Oct 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NASAGroundSys/status/1585693134821916710

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

28.10.2022 21:01
#69 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Zitat
NASA is planning to roll the SLS rocket and Orion spacecraft to Launch Pad 39B at Kennedy Friday, Nov. 4, at 12:01 a.m. ahead of launch.

The agency continues to target launch for Monday, Nov. 14, with liftoff planned during a 69-minute launch window that opens at 12:07 a.m. EST. A launch on Nov. 14 would result in a mission duration of about 25-and-a-half days with a splashdown in the Pacific Ocean Friday, Dec. 9.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-...-i-moon-mission

12:07 a.m. entspricht 06:07 MEZ. Also nächsten Donnerstag noch zu nachtschlafender Zeit.

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

02.11.2022 22:53
#70 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Zitat
Volunteers Worldwide to Track Lunar Journey of NASA’s Artemis I Mission

NASA has selected 18 participants to track the Artemis I Orion spacecraft on its historic journey to and from the Moon.

The uncrewed Artemis I flight test, targeted to launch Nov. 14, will provide a foundation for deep space human exploration and test the Orion spacecraft and the Space Launch system rocket against the extremes of space. Artemis I is starting a new era of lunar exploration and preparing us for future crewed missions to the Moon and beyond.

The selected participants - five international space agencies, an academic institution, nine commercial companies, a nonprofit, and two private citizens - will demonstrate whether they can receive Orion’s signal and use their respective ground antennas to passively track and measure changes in the radio waves transmitted by Orion. These measurements will be made during three distinct phases of Orion’s approximately 25-day mission: the journey to the Moon, its orbit above the lunar surface, and the journey back to Earth.

Data collected by participants will be provided to and analyzed by NASA’s Space Communications and Navigation (SCaN) program at NASA Headquarters in Washington, following Orion’s return to Earth. If successful, these antennas and the supplemental data they provide could be used to augment tracking measurements of future missions to the Moon, Mars, and beyond.

“We received dozens of calls from antenna owners and operators around the world asking, ‘How can we get involved?’” said John Hudiburg, SCaN’s mission commitment manager. “This was our answer – show us what you can do while supporting the next big thing in human space exploration.”

Each of the 18 participants responded to a Request for Information released by NASA in August on a no-exchange-of-funds basis. There is no interference to the mission, and the antennas will not transmit any signals of their own.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/202...temis-i-mission

Participants:
Government Space Agencies
Canadian Space Agency, Canada
Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (CNES), France
German Aerospace Center (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt), Germany
Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI), Republic of Korea
National Space Centre, Elfordstown Earthstation, Ireland

Commercial Companies
Clearbox Systems Pty Ltd., Australia
Goonhilly Earth Station Ltd., United Kingdom
Intuitive Machines, USA
Kongsberg Satellite Services (U.S. office), USA
Leaf Space LLC, USA
Swedish Space Corporation (U.S. office), USA
Telespazio, Italy
Vambrace Inc., USA
Viasat, USA

Non-profit
CAMRAS, Netherlands

Academic Institutions
Space Systems Design Laboratory, Georgia Tech Research Institute, USA

Private Citizens
Scott Chapman, USA
Scott Tilley, Canada

Das DLR mit Hauptsitz in Köln wertet übrigens auch die Daten des MARE-Experiments während der Mission Artemis I aus.

Zitat
Die NASA wird 2022 mit der Mission Artemis I nach fast 50 Jahren erstmals wieder ein Raumschiff zum Mond schicken. Nun sind die ersten beiden Passagiere Helga und Zohar auf dem Weg zur NASA nach Florida. Für den unbemannten Testflug werden die „Messpuppen-Zwillinge“ im Cockpit der Orion-Kapsel sitzen. Das vom Deutschen Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR) geleitete MARE Experiment untersucht mit zwei baugleichen Phantomen die Strahlenbelastung während des gesamten bis zu sechswöchigen Fluges, speziell zugeschnitten auf den weiblichen Körper. Denn die NASA plant mit den Artemis-Flügen die erste Frau zum Mond zu schicken. Forschende des Kölner DLR-Instituts für Luft- und Raumfahrtmedizin haben das Experiment erfolgreich vorbereitet und für den Einbau am Kennedy Space Center (KSC) der NASA nun ausgeliefert. Teil des Experiments ist auch eine Strahlenschutzweste, die erprobt wird. Der Start von Artemis I ist derzeit für den Sommer 2022 geplant. Der Aufbau und Einbau der Messpuppen soll rund vier Wochen vor dem eigentlichen Start beginnen.

Außerhalb des schützenden Erdmagnetfelds ist die Strahlenbelastung für den menschlichen Organismus deutlich erhöht. Der weibliche Körper reagiert darauf wegen strahlungsempfindlicher Organe wie der weiblichen Brust noch empfindlicher als der männliche Körper. Insgesamt ist die Strahlung eine der größten Herausforderungen für längere astronautische Missionen ins tiefere Weltall bis hin zum Mars

Die „Messpuppen-Zwillinge“ sind weiblichen Körpern nachempfunden. Frauen haben ein allgemein höheres Krebsrisiko und darum gelten für Astronautinnen stets andere Strahlungsgrenzwerte als für ihre männlichen Kollegen. Geschlechtsspezifische Messungen mit Phantomen im All gab es bislang nicht. „Genauer sind beide Puppen aus Materialien hergestellt, die die menschlichen Knochen, Weichteile und Organe einer erwachsenen Frau nachahmen. Mehr als 10.000 passive Sensoren und 34 aktive Strahlungsdetektoren sind in die 38 Scheiben integriert, aus denen die Puppen zusammengesetzt sind“, erklärt MARE-Projektleiter Dr. Thomas Berger. Beide Phantome sind 95 Zentimeter groß und 36 Kilogramm schwer. Eine von ihnen – Helga – fliegt ungeschützt zum Mond, die andere – Zohar – trägt eine neu entwickelte Strahlenschutzweste, AstroRad genannt. Im Vergleich der beiden Datensätze lässt sich dann ermitteln, in welchem Ausmaß die von israelischen Partnern entwickelte Weste eine Astronautin vor schädlicher Strahlenbelastung schützen würde.

Die Erdatmosphäre und die Abschirmung des Erdmagnetfelds schützen uns vor dem größten Teil der Strahlung im Universum, einschließlich der Strahlung unserer Sonne. Wenn Astronauten die Erde verlassen, sind sie dem gesamten Spektrum der im Weltraum vorhandenen Strahlung ausgesetzt. Das Orion-Raumschiff wird in den ersten Stunden nach dem Start und bei der Rückkehr zur Erde zwei Perioden intensiver Strahlung durchlaufen, wenn es durch die Van-Allen-Gürtel fliegt, welche die vom Magnetfeld der Erde eingefangene Weltraumstrahlung beherbergen.

Wenn Orion über den Schutz des Erdmagnetfelds hinausfliegt, wird es einer härteren Strahlungsumgebung ausgesetzt sein als die Besatzung der Internationalen Raumstation ISS in der erdnahen Umlaufbahn. Außerhalb der Van-Allen-Gürtel umfasst die Strahlungsumgebung im Weltraum energetische Teilchen, die von der Sonne bei Sonneneruptionen erzeugt werden, sowie Teilchen der galaktischen und extragalaktischen kosmischen Strahlung, die von außerhalb unseres Sonnensystems kommen.

Helga und Zohar sind sogenannte anthropomorphe Phantome, dem menschlichen Torso nachempfundene Messkörper. Mit ihnen hat das DLR bereits viel Erfahrung: Zuletzt war ein Phantom, genannt Matroshka, des Kölner DLR-Instituts für Luft- und Raumfahrtmedizin zwischen 2004 und 2011 auf der ISS im Einsatz. Außen auf der ISS angebracht, sammelte das Phantom Strahlungswerte eines Astronauten, der einen Weltraumspaziergang absolviert. Außerdem hielt sich das Phantom in verschiedenen Teilen der Raumstation auf, um die Strahlenbelastung zu messen. „Die Astronautinnen und Astronauten auf der Station sind einer Strahlenbelastung ausgesetzt, die etwa 250-mal höher ist als die der Menschen auf der Erde – in Köln. In größerer Entfernung vom Erdmagnetfeld und im interplanetaren Raum könnte die Strahlenbelastung bei Erkundungsmissionen noch viel höher sein – schätzungsweise bis zu 700 Mal höher“, erklärt Berger.

https://www.dglr.de/nc/informieren/meldu...sion-artemis-i/

"Weiblich gelesene Körper" und dann noch "Phantome". Wenn das unsere Genderista mitbekommt, dürfte das Beben die Seismometer bis nach Wladiwostok ausschlagen lassen.

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

03.11.2022 14:11
#71 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Zitat
NASA's Exploration Ground Systems@NASAGroundSys
Crawler-transporter 2 is now in place under the mobile launcher, @NASA_SLS, and @NASA_Orion in High Bay 3 of the Vehicle Assembly Building. The crawler will lift the entire stack up and roll to Launch Pad 39B as soon as Nov. 4. #Artemis
4:03 PM · Nov 2, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/NASAGroundSys/status/1587822717801140224

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

03.11.2022 17:22
#72 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

PK NASA RE: Artemis I.

Zitat
Jeff Foust@jeff_foust
NASA’s Jim Free says they are proceeding with plans to roll the SLS back to LC-39B tonight; keeping an eye on a storm heading towards Florida in the coming days but decided to go ahead with rollout.

Cliff Lanham, senior vehicle operations manager, says they have gained an extra day of margin for pad operations in case of weather or technical issues, increases probability of being ready for Nov. 14 launch.

NASA’s Jim Free: we have “three good attempts” lined up this month for the launch; confident, but warns “unknown unknowns” can come up.
5:04 PM · Nov 3, 2022·Tweetbot for Mac

Cliff Lanham of NASA provides expiration dates on the SLS rocket boosters: Current analysis clears one through Dec. 9 2022, the other through Dec. 14. NASA could probably extend their life further with additional analysis, Jim Free adds.
5:41 PM · Nov 3, 2022·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/jeff_foust/status/1588200504219213825

Livestream der Pressekonferenz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzQvkbNrFVQ
5 Batterien der 10 Cubesats sind aufgeladen worden.

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

07.11.2022 12:20
#73 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Stichwort "auf ein Neues":

Zitat
Key Messages for Subtropical Storm Nicole
Advisory 1: 5:00 AM AST Mon Nov 07, 2022

1. Nicole is forecast to be a large storm, and regardless of its exact path, widespread impacts from a prolonged period of coatal flooding, tropical-storm-force winds, heavy rainfall, rough surf and rip currents, and beach erosion are likely among much of the southeastern United States coast, the Florida east coast, and portions of the northwestern and central Bahamas during much of the upcoming week.

2. Nocile could be at or near hurricane strength when it moves near the northwestern Bahamas and the east coast of Florida Wednesday and Thursday, brining the potential for a dangerous storm surge, damaging winds, and heacy rainfall to a oporiotn of those areas. A Tropical Storm Watch is now in effect for the northwestern Bahamas, and additional watches could be required for portions of the Bahamas and the coast of Florida later today.

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at2.shtml?key_messages

🌬🌊🚀

PS.

Zitat
Eric Berger@SciGuySpace
The National Hurricane Center says there is a 12 percent chance of winds 50 knots or greater, and higher wind gusts, at Kennedy Space Center this week from Nicole. The Artemis I limit is 74.1 knot wind gusts.
1:57 PM · Nov 7, 2022·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/1589602965781987329

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MI...ml/070900.shtml

Update.

Zitat
Eric Berger @SciGuySpace
In the 11am ET forecast from @NHC_Atlantic, the chance of winds greater than 50 knots at Kennedy Space Center is up to 15 percent. Odds of greater than 64 knots, which would certainly include gusts exceeding NASA's Artemis I limit, is now 4 percent.
4:12 PM · Nov 7, 2022·TweetDeck

Zitat von 17m ago
The National Weather Service warned Monday that Subtropical Storm Nicole could be as strong as a hurricane when it approaches Florida's east coast later this week.

The storm could impact election week in the Sunshine State, where Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is running against Democratic rival Charlie Crist and Rep. Val Demings, D-Fla., is trying to unseat Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.

Nicole formed in the southwestern Atlantic Ocean on Monday, becoming the 14th named storm of the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season, which ends this month. Nicole's center will approach the northwestern Bahamas on Tuesday, move near or over those islands on Wednesday, then approach eastern Florida by Wednesday night, according to the National Weather Service.

Currently, Nicole wields maximum sustained winds of about 45 miles per hour, with higher gusts. Winds of 40 mph or greater extend outward up to 275 miles to the east of the storm's center.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topsto...ida/ar-AA13PIGB

Zitat
Eric Berger @SciGuySpace
Notably, at the time NASA made the call to rollback Artemis I ahead of Ian on September 26, the chance of winds 64 knots or greater at Kennedy Space Center were not appreciably higher. They were 6 percent then, compared to 4 percent today for Nicole.
4:18 PM · Nov 7, 2022·TweetDeck

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

07.11.2022 20:47
#74 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Stichwort tropischer Wirbelsturm.

Zitat
SpaceX @SpaceX
Teams at the Cape are preparing for Tropical Storm Nicole and are now targeting no earlier than Saturday, November 12 for Falcon 9’s launch of the Intelsat G-31/G-32 mission to orbit from SLC-40

The vehicle and payload are secure in the hangar and will remain there through the duration of the storm
8:43 PM · Nov 7, 2022·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/SpaceX/status/1589705155607687170

PS, 21:52 MEZ.

Zitat von 2 hours ago
SLS at the pad can withstand winds up to 74 knots, or 85 mph, but keeping the rocket outside during those conditions is usually not preferred.

As of Monday afternoon, it appeared SLS would stay wwithin that 74-knot threshold.

A rollback could still be called for, of course, but only if winds are below 40 knots. Beyond that line means teams will not be permitted to move the rocket along its four-mile trek back to pad 39B. As of Monday afternoon, Nicole's forecast does show the potential for those wind speeds arriving soon.

If a rollback decision is made, teams can typically get into place quickly – during last week's rollout, the process actually started earlier than planned. And during the rollback for Hurricane Ian in September, teams had no issues making preparations, rolling to the VAB, and still having time left over to secure other facilities and prep their own homes.

Whether or not there is enough time for a rollback is another factor. During Ian, teams moved the rocket the day before the powerful hurricane made landfall, but it remains to be seen if NASA can do it again for the fast-moving Nicole. Again, once winds exceed 40 knots, teams cannot move the rocket.

A rollback would mean even more delays for the mission that was slated to launch in late August. NASA would most likely have to wait until late November or mid-to-late December to find more launch windows.

Update: Kennedy Space Center has confirmed to FLORIDA TODAY that the Space Launch System rocket and Orion capsule at pad 39B will not be rolled back to the Vehicle Assembly Building to ride out Subtropical Storm Nicole. The full statement:

"NASA is working with the Space Force and the National Hurricane Center to monitor Subtropical Storm Nicole. Kennedy Space Center is currently in a HURCON IV status, which includes implementing checklists and preparations for the storm as the agency continues to prioritize its employees in the Kennedy area.

Based on current forecast data, managers have determined the Space Launch System rocket and Orion will remain at Launch Pad 39B. Teams at Kennedy will continue to monitor the weather, make sure all personnel are safe, and will evaluate the status of the Monday, Nov. 14, launch attempt for the Artemis I mission as we proceed and receive updated predictions about the weather."

https://eu.floridatoday.com/story/tech/s...ole/8291457001/

Ulrich Elkmann Offline

08.11.2022 14:45
#75 RE: Auf ein Neues Antworten

Zitat
Tony Mainolfi @TMainolfiWESH
Good morning everyone. New models coming show a shift northward over Central Florida! Likely more impacts to Central Florida! Stay with @WESH for updates!#weshwx

10 am advisory on #Nicole will be an interesting one as the pressure right now is already as the low as the forecast at landfall from last night. Look for winds to come up and a shift northward in the cone.

With the shift northward continuing in the models #Brevard county will likely feel hurricane force peak winds. We will continue to evaluate but make sure to make those necessary preps today before #Nicole arrives.
2:15 PM · Nov 8, 2022 from Alafaya, FL·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/TMainolfiWESH/status/1589969754856755200

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  

Bitte beachten Sie diese Forumsregeln: Beiträge, die persönliche Angriffe gegen andere Poster, Unhöflichkeiten oder vulgäre Ausdrücke enthalten, sind nicht erlaubt; ebensowenig Beiträge mit rassistischem, fremdenfeindlichem oder obszönem Inhalt und Äußerungen gegen den demokratischen Rechtsstaat sowie Beiträge, die gegen gesetzliche Bestimmungen verstoßen. Hierzu gehört auch das Verbot von Vollzitaten, wie es durch die aktuelle Rechtsprechung festgelegt ist. Erlaubt ist lediglich das Zitieren weniger Sätze oder kurzer Absätze aus einem durch Copyright geschützten Dokument; und dies nur dann, wenn diese Zitate in einen argumentativen Kontext eingebunden sind. Bilder und Texte dürfen nur hochgeladen werden, wenn sie copyrightfrei sind oder das Copyright bei dem Mitglied liegt, das sie hochlädt. Bitte geben Sie das bei dem hochgeladenen Bild oder Text an. Links können zu einzelnen Artikeln, Abbildungen oder Beiträgen gesetzt werden, aber nicht zur Homepage von Foren, Zeitschriften usw. Bei einem Verstoß wird der betreffende Beitrag gelöscht oder redigiert. Bei einem massiven oder bei wiederholtem Verstoß endet die Mitgliedschaft. Eigene Beiträge dürfen nachträglich in Bezug auf Tippfehler oder stilistisch überarbeitet, aber nicht in ihrer Substanz verändert oder gelöscht werden. Nachträgliche Zusätze, die über derartige orthographische oder stilistische Korrekturen hinausgehen, müssen durch "Edit", "Nachtrag" o.ä. gekennzeichnet werden. Ferner gehört das Einverständnis mit der hier dargelegten Datenschutzerklärung zu den Forumsregeln.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz